3.04.2009

future blogs

Hey friends,

I'm 2 weeks away from finishing my degree. Consequently, I haven't had much energy for this blog, but soon I will! Here are some of the topics I want to address in the future:

- The "Front Porch" of the Church (discussion from Joel Green and Acts)
- "What the Greek really means," and other theological red flags
- Other Religions: Responses to God's revelation or creations of the evil one?
- Why I hate post-it notes
- Open Theism - Shouldn't we all be open theists?
- Is the Bible a moral authority?
- Universalism vs. Religious Pluralism
- Christus Victor model of atonement
- "Clandestine" and other words that I can't define but still try to use
- God as gender-neutral and why it's even important

Any suggestions? Or any of the above you want to see first?

2 comments:

Griselda Johnson said...

Yeah, why you hate post it notes. Let's get the non Biblical out of the way:D

Nelson said...

Lets hear about the Bible being moral authority. That sounds interesting to me.